Coconut Pink Hibiscus Solid Conditioner Bar | Anti-Aging Free Radical Fighting & Hair Growth Formula | Leading Edge Innovative Ingredients | Professionally Formulated | Tropical Island Aroma | Color Safe | Naturally Preserved | Vegan
Brand New Release!
Etsy Has Given Our Bars Their Best Seller Badges, Numerous Times!
ZERO Waste & Eco-Friendly Packaging
Worth up to 5 Bottles of Standard Conditioner!
A Botanically Infused Conditioner Bar to Aid Those Dealing with Premature Grays! Professionally Formulated with Leading Edge Innovative Natural Ingredients, Rich Organic Coconut Milk, Tropical Pink Hibiscus & Premium Amla Superfruit for an Incredibly Pampering Hair Care Experience!
Our Hair Care Formulas are Consistently Best Sellers, and for Good Reason! Try Out Your Preferred Formula Today and We're Sure You'll Love Them Too!
- Made with Certified Organic Moisturizing Coconut Milk, Premature Gray Fighting Amla Superfruit, Tropical Pink Hibiscus, and with Being on the Forefront of the Beauty Industry, We've Included the Innovative & Award Winning Polyphenol-Rich Yerba Santa. Yerba Santa has Shown In-Vivo Studies to Provide a Visual Delay in the Aging of the Hair Follicles and Increases Both Hair Growth and Hair Density! With the Combination of These Ingredients, You'll Quickly Notice Stronger Luxurious Locks that Look and Feel Years Younger; Meet Our Next Best Selling Conditioner Bar!,
- Custom Scented in a Tropical Island Floral Scent (Coconut Hibiscus) with Top Notes of Juicy Oranges and Pears, Middle Notes of Lily, Jasmine, and Pink Hibiscus and Finishing with Base Notes of a Hint of Star Anise Spice, Twirling Around a Base of Indian Sandalwood, Ripe Coconut, and Rich Vanilla; Delicate and Alluring!
- This Unique Blend is Infused with Numerous Botanical & Seed Oils, All Used to Stimulate Healthy Hair, Deterring Grays and Leaving You with Soft Shiny Manageable Hair!
- Enhanced with Vitamin B5 and Oat Protein Which Smooths the Hair Cuticle, Providing You With Incredibly Silky Soft Tangle Free Hair That is Easy to Brush Through!
- Professionally Designed Gentle Formula That is Great for All Hair Types
- Works Beautifully in Both Hard or Soft Water
- Color Safe
- Naturally Preserved
- Made in Small Batches for Freshness & Quality
- Best Results When Used Along With Our Matching Shampoo Bar
- Travel/TSA Friendly
- Help us Reduce the Amount of Plastic in Our Eco-System! Full Size 50g Bar Saves up to 5 Plastic Bottles from Ending up as Waste!
- Full Size Weighs 1.9 oz / 50 Grams. Approximately 1" Thick and 2" Wide.
Click HERE to Check Out Our NEW TRIAL SIZE Hair Care
What is it Made Without? It's Free of:
Animal By-Products (Vegan Friendly)
Chemical Preservatives & Parabens
Wheat and Dairy Ingredients
THIS PROFESSIONAL FORMULA ALSO INCLUDES THESE PREMIUM OILS FOR NATURALLY DETERRING GRAYS & PROTECTING YOUR STRANDS!
Organic Black Seed Oil
Organic Sesame Seed Oil
Organic Unrefined Canadian Hemp Seed Oil
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
...and Much More!
How is it Packaged?
ZERO Waste & Eco-Friendly! It's Wrapped in Tissue Paper and Placed in a Small Kraft Paper Box with Crinkle Paper, Ready for You to Indulge in, or to Give as a Thoughtful Gift!
Fully Wet Hair and Glide the Conditioner Bar From Roots to Tips 4-5 Times, or as Needed (Don't Use too Much, a Little Goes a Long Way). Massage in/Finger Comb if Desired, Then Rinse.
(Tip for Long Hair: After Applying Some Conditioner to the Crown Area, Tilt Your Head Under the Shower for a Second to Allow the Water to Help Disperse the Conditioner Through Your Hair Quickly, Then Finish Adding the Rest Needed Down Your Strands and do a Final Rinse)
NOTE ON STORAGE
Do Not Let Your Conditioner Bar Sit in Water, or Where Water May Hit it in the Shower; It Will Get Mushy if it is Used This Way. The Bar Must be Allowed to Dry in Between Uses so That You Can Get the Most Life Out of it. Proper Storage is Key. It's Best to Place it in on a Dedicated Slotted Soap Dish or in a Conditioner Bar Holder in Between Use.
(Easy Peasy Storage Tip: If Using a Metal Storage Tin for Storing Your Bar, Gently Blot it Dry Prior to Placing it in the Container. If it Happens to Dry to the Container, Simply Hard Tap it on Your Palm and it Should Knock Loose)