Eucalyptus Menthol Sinus Relief Soy Candle | Clean Burn | Reusable Tin | Vegan | Gift | Cold Stuffy Head | 8 oz
Eucalyptus Menthol Sinus Relief Soy Candle
A Blend of Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Pure Potent Menthol to Aid in Clearing the Stuffiest of Heads!
⭐ A Best Seller Each and Every Season!
Just light this candle about an hour before bedtime and it can start to help. You can even just open the tin and take a long deep breath in through your nose, for quick relief; The combination of oils & pure menthol start to aid in clearing your nasal passages.
8 oz Tin
*Approximate burn time is 45/55 hours*
(times may vary based on candle location and drafts)
Each candle comes with a burning & safety label; PLEASE read it prior to burning the candle.
**Additional burning & safety tips are listed below**
😍 Each candle batch is made, and hand poured in very small quantities to ensure freshness & quality.
What is used in our pure soy candles?
- The Freshest USA Grown Premium Soy Wax
- Only Premium Grade Fragrance Oils (Or Therapeutic Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils) which have all been tested for a great scent throw; hot and cold! (Fragrances used are all purchased Phthalate FREE: Phthalates are a nasty chemical found in many commercial candle brands, which release into the air when those candles are burned)
-Eco wicks, free of zinc & lead.
- No Dye!
....And That's IT!
Enjoying a Pure, Natural, Highly Fragranced Soy Candle is not only a smart option, it is also the HEALTHY option! Pure Soy Candles offer a Long Burn Time, burn cooler than blends or paraffin wax (to reduce the risk of wax burns), Virtually no to low black soot, are Vegan, and Eco Friendly!
...PLUS the tins are REUSABLE! I always suggest to reuse these handy tins for various odds and ends; when your candle finishes burning, just clean it out with warm soapy water.
Buying Pure Soy Candles:
-Helps the environment,
-Supports the Economy (I only purchase USA grown soy bean wax) by helping American Farmers,
RECENT CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL & REVIEW ON EARTH'S OWN BATH & BODY HAND POURED SOY CANDLES:
"If any of you out there are candle freaks like myself, or even just an occasional burner, you will LOVE Earths Own candles. They last super long, look fantastic and absolutely smell out of this world amazing! Seriously, be prepared to be surrounded by incredible fragrance before you even take off the lid! The aroma quickly fills my house and anyone who walks in the door asks where I got my candle and how do they get one! I love that they are 100percent soy and completely safe unlike many other companies who dump in petroleum based garbage. So no more worries of what toxins my 8 month old could be breathing in. Thank you Rochelle for making candles that are safe for my baby to breathe! I am completely addicted to these candles and will never buy any other brand again! Yankee who? Get your lighters on one of these and you will see and smell that no other holds a candle to Earths Own! Rochelle is positively the best in the biz!"
~ R. Miller
👉 Soy Wax Burning Information & Tips
- When burning your soy candle for the first time; plan accordingly. Your candle must be allowed to burn until the wax has formed a full melt pool (to the full edges of the jar).
- Soy wax is known to have a "Memory", which means if the FIRST initial burn is not allowed to reach a FULL TO EVERY EDGE melt pool, then every other subsequent burn will not surpass the first; this will create tunneling of your candle, and no one wants that!
- The best rule to follow on the FIRST burn is 1 hour per inch diameter of the candle (Example: An 8 oz Soy Candle Tin is approx 3" in diameter, so its first burn should be about 2 1/2 - 3 hours)
- Make sure you trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn, don't trim shorter than that as you will create a small flame which too will cause a tunnel to form down the candle. Keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4" and re-centered (if needed) before lighting will give you the best and cleanest burns, leaving NO wax around the edges! :)
- For Safety, Please Cease Burning Completely When the Wax Reaches 1/2" in Your Tin (Tip: You can remove any remaining wax and place it into a melt burner!)
- Again, Make Sure to Trim Your Wick Before Lighting, For Safety, and do not let particles of the carbon fall into the wax.
© 2022 Earth’s Own Bath & Body, LLC. All Rights Reserved.